We are happy you're here!
- Important Information:
- Each wellness provider within this space runs and operates their own business, has their own policies, and schedules. Please see our schedule page for more information on them.
- We highly encourage you to try at least 3 classes before you decide if you like Yoga or our studio. This will give you a better feel of what Yoga is and what we offer that is unique within our studio and instructors.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class times (doors lock when class begins.)
- Wear comfortable clothes with layers if you tend to get hot or cold.
- If you have any problems reach out to your specific instructor directly. Information is on the schedule page.
- Download the Acuity app below for ease of sign up and cancellations. Sign up prior to class is required.
What is the best class to start in?
- Read the description on our scheduling page
- Generally our "Gentle" classes will be the easiest. You can also try Yin Yoga or Basics classes. You are always welcome to ask the instructor after class to help you find the perfect class and instructor for you. If you are still unsure contact the instructor for more information.
- Each instructor sets their own prices. Many have a sliding scale so you are welcome to try their classes out at their lower range.
- It is best to download the app below (Left side of page) or sign up for an account (Right side of page-you must "log in" before scheduling any classes or the system won't show you the classes you signed up for.) If you still cannot cancel please contact the isntructor that you signed up with directly (visit instructor page for their information.)
Download the Acuity App to help make scheduling and canceling classes easier.
Scan the QR code to view our current schedule for all classes.
Our Yoga studio and the Wellness space are upstairs on the North-East corner of the building in suite 204
Find us at the studio!